VOXEA relies on self-evaluation tools such as the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Langages) and validates its courses with recognized certifications.
VOXEA prepares students for the following examinations:
- DELF Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française
- DALF Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française
- Key English Test (A2)
- Preliminary English Test (B1)
- First Certificate in English (B2)
- Certificate in Advanced English (Cambridge) (C1)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (Cambridge) (C2)
- TOEFL Examination (Test of English as a Foreign Language) USA
- Business English Certificate B1/B2/C1
- International Legal English Certificate (B2/C1)
- Goethe-Zertifikat A1/A2/B1/B2/C1
Examinations can be taken in Lausanne in March, May, June, September or December.