The privacy of our visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We respect your privacy and your personality. Therefore, the protection of your personal data is an essential concern for us.
We are sharing this privacy statement to help you understand what we can do with the personal data we obtain from you. By providing us with your personal data on our website and during your time at VOXEA, you signify your acceptance of our privacy statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data as described in this privacy statement.
1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The types of personal information that can be collected, stored and used are:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographic location, the type and version of your browser and your operating system,
- information about your visits and your use of our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it, the referring source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation paths of websites,
- information such as your name, first name, date of birth, postal and electronic address, your mother tongue, school background and any other information of this type that you provide to us when enrolling or when using the contact page on our website or at our offices on paper documents,
- information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our website or directly at our reception, which includes your last name, first name, telephone number, postal and electronic address and banking information (type, number, name of the holder and expiry date of bank cards),
- information contained in all communications that you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata,
- any other personal information that you communicate to us in any form.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
VOXEA does not sell the personal data collected under any circumstances. All personal data is treated in the strictest of confidence. They are used by VOXEA in order to:
- to administer our website and our business,
- to personalize our website for you,
- to allow your use of the services offered on our website and our e-learning platform,
- to provide you with the services purchased on our site,
- to send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect your payments,
- to send you commercial communications,
- to send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested,
- to provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information),
- to develop statistics used for the purposes of continuous improvement and quality management,
- to process requests and complaints relating to our services concerning you,
- to maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud,
- to verify compliance with our general conditions and our code of conduct.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to some of our employees and managers, to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party provider who provides various services to perform the services offered. The types of third-party providers with which VOXEA may share personal data items include:
- insurers and professional advisers,
- language travel agencies,
- payment service providers that VOXEA contracts to store or securely process payment information such as credit card information required to purchase lessons,
- providers of transport services, excursions, trips,
- service providers relating to sports activities,
- accommodation providers (hotels, pensions, homestay families),
- suppliers of e-mail management and distribution tools,
- suppliers of data aggregation and analysis software that allow VOXEA to effectively control and optimize the execution of its services,
- providers of recruitment management services,
- providers of cloud storage services and other essential IT support services,
- other companies of the VOXEA group, with the aim of improving the execution of our services.
VOXEA contractually requires its third-party providers to act in accordance with the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP).
5. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All the aforementioned personal data are kept for as long as necessary. This duration depends on the purpose of the collection but also on the various requirements imposed on VOXEA. (Laws, internal quality system, etc.) All unnecessary or obsolete personal data will be destroyed and in no case kept beyond the necessary time.
The data of the holders of an eVOX (e-learning platform) account, such as last name, first name and e-mail address, are not kept after the end of the use of the platform by the user.
However, we do keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technologies.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Everyone has the right to request a copy of their personal data, to correct them, delete them or restrict their processing. In addition, it is possible for everyone to refuse the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances (in particular if VOXEA does not have to process your data to fulfill a legal or contractual obligation). These rights may be limited, for example if following up on a request reveals personal data about someone else or if the person in question requests the deletion of information which the law requires VOXEA to keep or which compelling legitimate interests dictate to conserve.
Any request is subject to the presentation of sufficient proof of your identity, for these purposes we generally accept a presentation of your passport or identity card with photo.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We use these cookies to allow and facilitate navigation on the site, in particular by memorizing your browsing preferences defined during your session and our audience measurement. Cookies can be deactivated at any time in the settings of your internet browser, in part or in full.
By disabling cookies, some features of this site may no longer be available.
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to this policy.